The Hueber Report is a grain marketing advisory service and brokerage firm that places the highest importance on farm risk management.
The Hueber Report was founded in 2002 by ag industry veteran Dan Hueber, a celebrated analyst and registered AP of Kingsview Futures LLC. An advisory arm of CGB Diversified Services, The Hueber Report is comprised of a growing and dedicated team of ag risk management and futures brokerage specialists.
Informed farmers turn to The Hueber Report:
- For actionable marketing recommendations intended to drive revenue to their farm
- When they face the very real risks modern agribusiness presents
- When they desire top of the line risk management software to help stay on top of their farm operation
- When they are tired of traditional marketing services that pay no attention to profitability, only to price
- When they want the help of a team of dedicated professionals with nearly a century of combined experience working on their behalf
We provide real agricultural marketing advice that includes a daily market update, in-depth analysis of the futures markets, comprehensive weekly and monthly newsletters, immediate sale recommendations, and proprietary marketing software.
The Hueber Report continues to grow because we are able to identify and advise on the true needs of today’s farmer. We believe producers will face very challenging headwinds in the coming years. We are prepared for this challenging environment and believe you can be too.